Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thanks to everyone who put their dot on my map. The cosmopolitan breezes do bloweth! It's funny though, the map on my myspace shows people from the wierdest places looking at my page. Like people from Paraguay. Famous! I'm FAMOUS!!!

Anywho...today marks the 6 weeks, "is Luciano dead or alive?" day. I tried to email his brother to see if things are ok but unfortunately the mail came back as undeliverable. So I've decided just to settle on the idea that Luciano has moved on and no longer wants to talk to me. It makes me feel much better if I just believe he's ok. So I guess that's the end of that story. Ain't nothing like the cold shoulder to force one into accepting closure. I do still hope that sometime in the future I will be able to hear from him so that I can at least be sure that he's fine. As much fun as it is to assume he's ok there is still always going to be that nagging worry. On the plus side the short amount of time when I did think that things were going great and I was all planning to see him again I was very happy. I nice break from the monotony of my current drab outlook.

So where does that leave me now. With a whack of paid holiday that I've already booked and technically nowhere to go. So to all of you in J-town. Look out for me because I will most likely come a knocking sometime in June. If I can manage to pull a little more time off I might head to Thailand too (Mariko and Saran save me a dinner date!) If not I will trod on over to my old stomping grounds, have a drink at Kichi, sing some sweet ass Karaoke with the Nakane crew (Kameyama represent!), eat Ramen with Katherine and Tomoya, take purikura picture of myself in silly J-hats, have a dinner set a Kenny's and play with Craig and Yuhi's new baby. Hey maybe I will be there in time for the Nagano soccer tourney (when is it Katherine?) unfortunately my jersey was lost in the Japan/Can/brasil/Can transistion but if you lend me a shirt I will represent the old school mamas!

Maybe I'll make a stop off at Luciano's brother's photo studio while I'm there to finally find out.

In keeping with me new life as a rejected woman and I am heading out to dyke night at Lick with Raven and some lovely E.Van queers for a night of dancing and manlessness.

Three cheers for rejection...scrunch

J

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw honey, I have a hard time believing that he would just ignore you. He's more of an adult than that, even IF he wanted to cut you out of his life. However, it seems to have given you a fresh life makeover, so maybe it's good?

You know you always have a futon and ramen-eating buddies over here in Mie. Can't wait for you to come back!!!!

22 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey again! yep, that was the other big shocker at the end of last year^^ I wonder how she's doing????? I don't know anything but her email, so I should email her.

MieMamas do exist-- the next Awaji is set for June 9 and 10. katharine is totally poor and can't go, very sad. But Ellen K. is the captain and she rocks. There is a fun new group thsi year, but the Mamas were definitely more active in past years ;)

22 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home