Monday, February 12, 2007

Yatta!!

So I managed to get my holiday from work, my top choice for days too!! I managed to score from June 17-30 paid holiday and as far as I know they have to tag 2 days on each end of that as well. So from the 15th to the 2nd I am free lady. Since I am only required to work 15 hours a week I may even be able to switch off a bunch of shifts to make it longer.

So where does this leave me? Much to the cringes and furrowed eyebrows of pretty much everyone I know, I am pretty sure I am heading back to Brasil. Something I need to do.
And hey, in the end it's my decision and right now it feels right and I'm usually one to follow my gut no matter how ridiculous or out of touch with reality it may seem.

I'm feeling pretty good about this all so don't leave any comments that are going to bust my bubble.

Cheers
J

3 Comments:

Blogger shan said...

you know what? people do crazy shit in the name of love, so we shouldn't judge. whatever it takes for you to calm your soul, you know? i say go, girl,r and get your answers or whatever it is you're looking for...

12 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I think that's the best place you could go right now. Everything will become clear to you when you get there!

13 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babe, Just remember to come home. I love having you here, and missed you terribably when you were away.
ebe

13 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home