Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I haven't forgotten

Matt Angus
July 27th 1981 - Feb 2003

I was going to put a picture of him up here but I think it serves us all better to remember him as we remember him best and that's different for everyone.

Today as I was writing an assignment about hard drives devouring papers, ironically, my hard drive suddenly ate my paper. I blame it on Matt. It's the anniversary of his death, of course he's up to no good on his little cloud in the Buddha stratosphere. Him and whoever else he's chilling with up there are sitting around killing themselves laughing at my expense right now.
He always told me that when he died he was heading up to the "Buddha Stratosphere" and I'm pretty convinced he's been up there taking hits from the bong and bouncing around on his little cloud ever since.

Anyway, still miss him to death

And boy, you made your point, hands off the hard drive from now on.

Kisses for my Buddha boy. Take a hit for me too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Hey Joe, I'm back from blogger death. I have a job now! And you'd be pleased to know that I have not sold my soul to a faceless pharmaceutical but have instead been recruited to a company dedicated to finding biofuel alternatives for fossil fuels! Hooray for the environment. Hooray for employment!

19 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home