Baby steps...
well I wouldn't call it super pimped or anything but it sure looks better than it did so I'll let you all go there, but don't think myspace is replacing my blog. I like my little adventures page too much to tear it down.
The Adventures of Princess Inaka will stay up and running as usual
www.myspace.com/princess_inaka
cheers
J
well I wouldn't call it super pimped or anything but it sure looks better than it did so I'll let you all go there, but don't think myspace is replacing my blog. I like my little adventures page too much to tear it down.
The Adventures of Princess Inaka will stay up and running as usual
www.myspace.com/princess_inaka
cheers
J


2 Comments:
i just invited you to be my friend....can we be friends?
btw: i hate myspace. but, it does have SOME good use, although it's minimal.
thanks for the xmas card!
Hiiii. I'll add you on MS too. I do facebook though, mainly. It's much better designed and you don't need to 'pimp' your page.
Post a Comment
<< Home