Kelly Osbourne - Turning Japanese
First off, I've been to my fair share of love hotels while in Japan but I never once had human contact with the establishment's employees beyond a grissled old hand reaching out from under a frosted window to take my hard earned yen. But for some strange reason the love hotel that has decided to hire a non-Japanese speaking demi-star from England seems to do everything face to face. Let's enjoy television gold as Ms. Orbourne delivers dildos and cup noodles to horny Japanese business men face to face...
"oh who's that knocking at that door?"
"Oh that's the weird gaijin girl coming to deliver our sex toys and savory freeze dried noodles"
"subarashi!! Let's make her take our photo while I tie you up!!"
"Great idea!!!"
PLEASE people..this is not real. I think that I may have to tune in next week to see what new ways they can misrepresent Japanese culture to the world.
Just remember kids, just 'cause it's on TV doesn't mean it's true...Even if Kelly Osbourne says it is.
Cheers
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home