CONNECTED!! I'M CONNECTED!!!
Horray! Finally I have reached the 21st century and once again have internet at my house. What does that mean for you my faithful readers?
1) Thailand pics
2) funny anecdotes
3) something new and amusing to read every few days
4) lots more spelling and gramatical errors to get annoyed over "god does this chick really teach English?"
5) More insightful glimpses into my inner workings!
Wow it only took me a month to get home internet. For some reason it doesn't seem like too long to me. This can be attributed to one of two things
A) the Japanese bureaucracy has loosened up a bit since I first came to Japan and hence these types of things now take less time or..
B) I've been stuck so long in this bureaucratic nightmare of a country that waiting a month for somethign that at home would take three days doesn't bother me anymore.
I am personally leaning towards option B.
Cheers
J


4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The two dudes who previously left messages are sure trying to sell you some stuff? What's up with those guys? Anyway, I'm sincerely glad your back posting. I miss talking to you too. Glad the bug leg is out and you have internet at home. Where is the the connection outlet placed in the apartment out of curiosity?
I also am leaning towards option B.
Japanese beurocracy (sp?) has a way of infiltrating your system so that you learn to accept that getting a highlighter pen from your secretary is SUPPOSED to take more than one month.
Good thing I lived in Japan, because that's how things are here, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home