So I've been made aware that my viewing public here in Mie has been quite upset that I haven't updated my website in the past few weeks. I have been uber busy. The princess wishes to extend her sincerest apologies to her fans. Anyway, finally here's what you have all been waiting for. Pictures from Camp in Miyama (which took place about two weeks ago). On the final morning of the camp I toured around and asked everyone to give me a photographic representation of how they felt about the weekend. A small sampling follows.
Sorry no real time to write.
Cheers
J
Sorry no real time to write.
Cheers
J


1 Comments:
Joe,
Thanks, I really needed that update! Love the pictures. Will probably reread it over the next few days till you post again. Have a fun and safe trip in Thailand!
Pamela
Post a Comment
<< Home