In less than 24 hours I will be on an airplane heading to Thailand for a month of adventures. The last two weeks have been insane. Moving, packing, surfing, sayonaraing, loving, laughing, crying. But, as of 6pm tonite when I hop on a train to Nagoya, it will all be over. Crazy to think that my time in Kameyama is finally coming to an end. It's also crazy to think that when I come back my life will be completely different. New house, new town, new school, new job and most difficult of all, all my closest friends will be gone. I will be pretty much starting all over again from scratch.
My boyfriend will also be heading back to Brazil soon after my return. I am trying to convince him to stay in Japan for a little longer but I don't think that it's gonna work. It's a shame. He is definetly a very special guy and it's gonna be so hard to see him go. A friend of mine asked me if I love him and I of course said no (it has only been 3 months) but I think that if he did stay I could love him. He has opened my mind of som many things and taught me so much.
Sometimes life in Japan is a shit show. You meet amazing people and then they leave. It's just something we all have to get used to over here.
Oh well. It was good while it lasted.
Will post from Thailand.
Email me your addresses and I will send you postcards.
Cheers
J
My boyfriend will also be heading back to Brazil soon after my return. I am trying to convince him to stay in Japan for a little longer but I don't think that it's gonna work. It's a shame. He is definetly a very special guy and it's gonna be so hard to see him go. A friend of mine asked me if I love him and I of course said no (it has only been 3 months) but I think that if he did stay I could love him. He has opened my mind of som many things and taught me so much.
Sometimes life in Japan is a shit show. You meet amazing people and then they leave. It's just something we all have to get used to over here.
Oh well. It was good while it lasted.
Will post from Thailand.
Email me your addresses and I will send you postcards.
Cheers
J


2 Comments:
Have a wonderful trip Joe! I will miss you! I'm back in Cali right now.
joe, i feel your pain.....
Post a Comment
<< Home