presto change-o.
Changed my plans yet again. The joys of backpacking are the endless changes in plans from one day to the next. I looked into flying to Laos and it was way too expensive, like 400 bucks. So now I am going to take the night train to Chiang Mai and either take the boat into Laos or maybe Burma (Myanmar). Or I might just stay in Thailand, not sure. I'll keep the folks back home guessing I guess. Tommorrow Eric leaves and I will officially be on my own. First time I'm traveling solo, I'm a little nervous.
Gambarimasu.
I miss my boyfriend, fast trains, and cooking for myself.
J


1 Comments:
You will love Chiang Mai, If you have time to visit this crazy tattoo shop called "Naga" it's in a strip mall on the corner of Loi Kroh rd. and Loi Kroh Soi 3A. You will fall in love with the cuties.
Or if you wanna back track to Lampang and go to the best rub down and soak- "Lampang Herb Conservation Assembly".
Enjoy the mangos
Love you babe gurl ebe
Post a Comment
<< Home