That certain "je ne sais quoi"
Sorry that I haven't written in so long, I have been busy wasting my days away sitting on a secluded beach drinking gin and tonics and my nights watching pirated DVDs, eating coconut curry and drinking...yup you guessed it, more gin and tonic.
Me and Eric have been chilling at Bottle Beach on Ko Pang Ngan for the last week now and there appears to be no end in sight. Trapped in Paradise. Life's tough here in Thailand.
I know I promised to write about the PatPong vagina banana but that all seems so long ago that I can't be arsed. Maybe later. But for now we shall focus on the present. Bottle Beach. Ko Pang Ngan. Temptation Island. Me and Eric are staying in this nice little bungalow on the beach. No electricity, no air con, no worries. Just me, him, a hammock and a mosquito net and only three steps to the crystal clear waters of the gulf of Thailand. Our little bungalow complex comes complete with a very tasty little restaurant staffed by the most cheeky, love sick boys I have encountered in a long time and for some bizarre reason, amidst the throngs of beatiful, modelesque, long legged, firm busted European beauties, they have all chosen to make ME the focus of their love sick hearts. It's wierd. Eric claims that I must have some kind of wierd pheremonic secret smell that attracts them. I've even basically had a marriage proposal from one of these guys. I don't know but I have made it clear to all of them that I am very sorry but I have a nice Brazillian waiting patiently for my return back in J-town. However, like moths to the flame they can't resist that which hurts them. Too bad for them....oh well. I am enjoying the copious amounts of free drinks that come along with the territory. I could get used to it!
Only 2 more weeks in paradise, I have no idea how I am going to readjust to the vigours of Japan after this one. I think that I belong here.
Cheers for now
J
Sorry that I haven't written in so long, I have been busy wasting my days away sitting on a secluded beach drinking gin and tonics and my nights watching pirated DVDs, eating coconut curry and drinking...yup you guessed it, more gin and tonic.
Me and Eric have been chilling at Bottle Beach on Ko Pang Ngan for the last week now and there appears to be no end in sight. Trapped in Paradise. Life's tough here in Thailand.
I know I promised to write about the PatPong vagina banana but that all seems so long ago that I can't be arsed. Maybe later. But for now we shall focus on the present. Bottle Beach. Ko Pang Ngan. Temptation Island. Me and Eric are staying in this nice little bungalow on the beach. No electricity, no air con, no worries. Just me, him, a hammock and a mosquito net and only three steps to the crystal clear waters of the gulf of Thailand. Our little bungalow complex comes complete with a very tasty little restaurant staffed by the most cheeky, love sick boys I have encountered in a long time and for some bizarre reason, amidst the throngs of beatiful, modelesque, long legged, firm busted European beauties, they have all chosen to make ME the focus of their love sick hearts. It's wierd. Eric claims that I must have some kind of wierd pheremonic secret smell that attracts them. I've even basically had a marriage proposal from one of these guys. I don't know but I have made it clear to all of them that I am very sorry but I have a nice Brazillian waiting patiently for my return back in J-town. However, like moths to the flame they can't resist that which hurts them. Too bad for them....oh well. I am enjoying the copious amounts of free drinks that come along with the territory. I could get used to it!
Only 2 more weeks in paradise, I have no idea how I am going to readjust to the vigours of Japan after this one. I think that I belong here.
Cheers for now
J


1 Comments:
I am SO jealous. I'm in superficial plastic-surgery LA without even the convenience of a car to drive. Someone shoot me! I miss you babe!
Post a Comment
<< Home