It seems that the chaos in Bangkok has calmed down and things are beginning to slowly creep towards some form of normalcy. I'm sure we'll be back at school tomorrow and things will once again kick into exam mode at school. Conveniently the scheduled half-term break starts on Thursday so just as my surprise week long vacation ends, my scheduled 4 day weekend begins! I'm off to Krabi to do a bit of diving and a lot of sunning.
Anyway...as I was saying...Just as the chaos in Bangkok subsides, something equally as frightening has seeped out of the dark alleys of London...Mandeville and Wenlock - the London Olympic mascots.
What the hell are these?
I thought that Quatchi and Shluppy and Bubbles or whatever their names were were bad in Vancouver but these ones definitely take the cake.
Between this dynamic duo and the swastika looking logo these games are going to be interesting to say the least.
Let's hope Brasil does better.
Anyway...as I was saying...Just as the chaos in Bangkok subsides, something equally as frightening has seeped out of the dark alleys of London...Mandeville and Wenlock - the London Olympic mascots.
What the hell are these?
I thought that Quatchi and Shluppy and Bubbles or whatever their names were were bad in Vancouver but these ones definitely take the cake.
Between this dynamic duo and the swastika looking logo these games are going to be interesting to say the least.
Let's hope Brasil does better.
The things small children have nightmares about. Not the giant eye aliens mommy.....Noooooooo!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home