Ok so I totally lied.
I published that last post no more than 2 minutes ago and then I just read this on the Bangkok Post:
All police stations in Bangkok have been ordered to seize used tyres and spare tyres from warehouses and shops in the capital after protesters burned tyres on the streets during their clashes with security forces.
Metropolitan Police chief Santhan Chayanont said the order is aimed at denying protesters access to more tyres.
Shops must get permission from superintendents of police stations in their areas if they sell old tyres and give reasons for the sale.
Tthe Medical Council of Thailand warned on Tuesday the smoke from burning tyres could be carcinogenic if inhaled in large amounts.
Air polluted with toxic substances could also worsen the problems of people with heart disease and asthma, Dr Somsak Loelaeka, head of the council, said.
Ya, I'm sure their number one concern is people breathing in the smoke. They failed to mention that smoke veils make it harder for them to shoot the protesters who are hiding behind them.
Awww aren't they thoughtful those government people, so worried about people breathing in pollution. What a joke...Bangkok is a smog pit! On any given day I look out my window into a haze of smog. Sometimes it's so bad it reminds me of China. What a crock of shit.
Here's hoping the toxic tire smoke doesn't kill me
J
I published that last post no more than 2 minutes ago and then I just read this on the Bangkok Post:
All police stations in Bangkok have been ordered to seize used tyres and spare tyres from warehouses and shops in the capital after protesters burned tyres on the streets during their clashes with security forces.
Metropolitan Police chief Santhan Chayanont said the order is aimed at denying protesters access to more tyres.
Shops must get permission from superintendents of police stations in their areas if they sell old tyres and give reasons for the sale.
Tthe Medical Council of Thailand warned on Tuesday the smoke from burning tyres could be carcinogenic if inhaled in large amounts.
Air polluted with toxic substances could also worsen the problems of people with heart disease and asthma, Dr Somsak Loelaeka, head of the council, said.
Ya, I'm sure their number one concern is people breathing in the smoke. They failed to mention that smoke veils make it harder for them to shoot the protesters who are hiding behind them.
Awww aren't they thoughtful those government people, so worried about people breathing in pollution. What a joke...Bangkok is a smog pit! On any given day I look out my window into a haze of smog. Sometimes it's so bad it reminds me of China. What a crock of shit.
Here's hoping the toxic tire smoke doesn't kill me
J


1 Comments:
Arrrgghh... watching/reading stuff from over here. Be careful honey!
Post a Comment
<< Home