Wednesday, May 19, 2010
About Me

- Name: Princess Inaka
- Location: Haad Sairee, Koh Tao, Thailand
Canada was boring...so I moved to Bangkok to spice up my life and my menu.
- Today has proven to be a sad day for Thailand. The...
- Today is gearing up to be a very sad day in Thai h...
- Ok so I totally lied. I published that last post n...
- Living in Limbo... Today was a relatively calm da...
- It's 3:30pm on Monday. The 3:00pm deadline to get ...
- I'm happy to see that the Vancouver media is final...
- Well it looks like the government declaring a nati...
- CRES has just lifted the curfew, only hours after ...
- Well, parts of Bangkok are under a curfew, the mil...
- Bangkok continues to burn... It's 3pm Sunday Bang...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home