A friend just sent me this link. For those who are familiar with Bangkok it will make things a bit more clear. The most recent clashes between military and Red as well as fires currently burning in the city are marked. There is also some useful information in the left hand margin. I live in Huai Khwang near the Din Daeng combat zone.
LINK to map of BKK
So far I am safe but I can hear the explosions and see the smoke from Din Daeng from my balcony.
Will keep you all posted. Once again, everyone I talk to at home are completely unaware of what is going on here. Please educate yourselves and spend a few minutes to read about what is happening here.
Please continue to send your positive thoughts in this direction.
J
LINK to map of BKK
So far I am safe but I can hear the explosions and see the smoke from Din Daeng from my balcony.
Will keep you all posted. Once again, everyone I talk to at home are completely unaware of what is going on here. Please educate yourselves and spend a few minutes to read about what is happening here.
Please continue to send your positive thoughts in this direction.
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home