Since my return from Bali I have been thinking a lot about love. Maybe it was the scenery, maybe it was the company...maybe it was the Arak whiskey. I'm not sure but for some reason, my usually frozen, cynical heart has melted just bit. Well I wouldn't say it has melted, more created a little puddle around the edges. This makes me incredibly uncomfortable. After Luciano I have prided myself on the fact that I am as hard as stone. It's cliche...girl gets heart broken one too many times, turns into cynical, man hater, lives alone with her cats until she dies. Cliche but somehow comforting.
Maybe this "crisis" has been brought on by my impending 30th B-day. Maybe all this kickboxing has inadvertently released some of my man-hating aggression. I don't know, but for the past week I have been thinking that maybe it would be nice to have a boy around. (I can hear the shocked gasps of my faithful followers!) I guess it's only natural to want to be with someone.
Mind over nature J.Z! Mind over nature!!
There's a reason people at school call me "down with love Zeiler"...I have a reputation to uphold. Luckily for me, I live in Bangkok where white women are about as attractive and desired as dog turds so geography has guaranteed my singledom until I leave (or at least go on vacation).
Cue the violins
Cheers from everyone's favorite dog turd
J



2 Comments:
Blech screw that. You're beautiful and so rad! But please do come back to North America :) I'm here now!
You can try as hard as you can, but I know you Miss. J
and you are not hard. You are lovely and sweet, and the man that holds you down enough for you to give in, will be the luckiest man
eb
Post a Comment
<< Home