Feeling HOT HOT HOT!
Just another day in Bangkok...
If the tense political situation here wasn't enough to make Bangkok boil, try 55 degree temperatures!
That's right ladies and gents, the mercury closed in on 55 degrees today with the humidex. This is by far the hottest I have ever been in my life. It is not pleasant. It is an inescapable molten, fiery lake of hell. Thank God for airconditioning. People weren't lying when they said we will spend the months of April and May running from one aircon'd 7-11 to the next.
Unfortunately I am currently on a cleanse and can't even indulge in a popsicle or an ice cold beer for another 6 days. By then with my luck it will be rainy season and things will have cooled down and I will never have felt the satisfaction of cracking an ice cold Singha in 55 degree heat.
Oh well. I guess it could be worse...or could it?
Cheers from the slow cooker
J



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home