The lockdown has begun
One of the main leaders of the Reds, Seh Daeng, was shot in the head while giving a press conference at about 7:30pm BKK time. There has since been reports of explosions and gunfire in the streets. The military is out in full force with orders to shoot and "terrorists" they see.
I'm so overwhelmed with sadness that I don't even know what to say. If I believed in God I would be praying for them. Instead I'm just going to concentrate all my positive energy in their direction. If this was my country I'd be down there fighting with them.
My thoughts are with those who are currently fighting for the lives and their democratic rights.
J
One of the main leaders of the Reds, Seh Daeng, was shot in the head while giving a press conference at about 7:30pm BKK time. There has since been reports of explosions and gunfire in the streets. The military is out in full force with orders to shoot and "terrorists" they see.
I'm so overwhelmed with sadness that I don't even know what to say. If I believed in God I would be praying for them. Instead I'm just going to concentrate all my positive energy in their direction. If this was my country I'd be down there fighting with them.
My thoughts are with those who are currently fighting for the lives and their democratic rights.
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home