カーニバルでロナルドマクドナルドと会った I met Ronald (McDonald) at the Carnival
Shit ok, sorry but I just posted that last one and now I found this one which is just as good. Koichi-san goes to the Carnival...hell, he even muses about Carnies! Once again, sorry to my English speaking public but this was just too good to deprive the japanese speakers of.
I think Koichi has a fear of dirt, he seems quite obsessed with everything being "sugoi kitanai". He also clearly has a bit of a thing for McDonalds.
Enjoy....!


2 Comments:
Harro.
I am doing okay, some issues with Tomo, but nothing I can't handle. I would really love for you to come back. Just promise me you'll never marry a traditional japanese man, they're really difficult. As you probably know.
They have izakayas in Vancouver!:D I go to izakayas way too much. I love food.
At least make a trip out here soon!! I know you're prob. cleaned out from Brazil, but make it happen, baby!
omg...this shit was hilarious! where did you find this guy? his english is pretty good. his descriptions of carnivals were pretty accurate though. but, isn't the dirtiness kinda part of the tradition?
i'm ashamed to say that i dated a MUCH cuter version of this dude. after seeing this video blog, i don't feel so bad that he broke my heart.
ps...did you catch the part that he played kendo before? he called out a point when he was demonstrating his strong man hammer skills.
Post a Comment
<< Home