hey kids,
Pics are up on Facebook. I will be posting them up here as well as soon as time flies outta my arse. For those of you who aren't on Facebook:
1) what planet do you live on?
2) if you are a member of the small group of people who have stuck to their guns and resisted the temptation to join I will be posting here too so have no fear?
3) Mieranda Vlot get your Spanish butt in gear and get a Facebook page. Geeez!
Other things to come
Cheers from busy town
J
Pics are up on Facebook. I will be posting them up here as well as soon as time flies outta my arse. For those of you who aren't on Facebook:
1) what planet do you live on?
2) if you are a member of the small group of people who have stuck to their guns and resisted the temptation to join I will be posting here too so have no fear?
3) Mieranda Vlot get your Spanish butt in gear and get a Facebook page. Geeez!
Other things to come
- Immigrating with Alice Cooper
- Student loans will hold my soul hostage
- me being annoyed at a bunch of random shit
Cheers from busy town
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home