Are you OK??
Just got this news link from a friend. The fact that they keeps mentioning Kameyama (the town I used to live in) is disconcerting due to the fact that it is a very mention unworthy type place. It isn't like "oh and in the city of Osaka this and this happened" So the fact that it made the news, in North America of all places, has got me a bit worried. So to all of my Mie friends please just pop a comment on here to say you're in one piece or shoot me an email or a myspace comment or something.
Kameyama castle!! What is Kameyama going to do now? It was it's one and only claim to fame! Oh and I would love it if someone could tell me what restaurant's roof fell down.
Anyway I hope you are all O.K. Please give me an update. I would call you but the time difference between Canada and Japan is probably the most inconvenient on the planet.
concerned cheers
J


2 Comments:
Just a little shake, nothing to worry about!!:)
K
It was a bit scary, but nothing serious. Although, I don't know Kameyama, so I can't tell you which restaurant, sorry!
Pamela
Post a Comment
<< Home