God I suck, I'm like the worlds crappiest blog updater ever..that being said I don't feel so bad since Shan and Grace have both fallen behind on their updates too. Must be that time of year - sun, surf and lack of computer time. That being said, I have neither sand nor surf, just work, historical linguistics, the ever frightening "you future depends on the outcome of this exam" exam coming up on August 11th, the letter from the Canada Student loans department telling me they aren't going to help me pay my 20,000$ tuition bill, a German house guest and general lack of time...oh and Harry Potter.
There are gems to come. I promise. And pictures too. It's nice having Phil (my German house guest) here because while I'm at work he toodles around Vancouver and takes pictures of things from a tourist's perspective which is always interesting. I'll post some.
So MANY things to talk about. After the exam on the 11th - and after I consume an entire bottle of wine once it's done - I will be sure to update. Got some sweet stuff coming up in August too.. Under the Volcano on the 12th, Michael Franti on the 19th, 2 whole weeks of no school!! What more could I ask for! ...uh..well a lot but hey, I'm taking what I can get here ladies and gentlemen.
And the list continues
There are gems to come. I promise. And pictures too. It's nice having Phil (my German house guest) here because while I'm at work he toodles around Vancouver and takes pictures of things from a tourist's perspective which is always interesting. I'll post some.
So MANY things to talk about. After the exam on the 11th - and after I consume an entire bottle of wine once it's done - I will be sure to update. Got some sweet stuff coming up in August too.. Under the Volcano on the 12th, Michael Franti on the 19th, 2 whole weeks of no school!! What more could I ask for! ...uh..well a lot but hey, I'm taking what I can get here ladies and gentlemen.
And the list continues
- Harry Potter good...but I'm not done so don't ruin it for me please
- Garbage strike bad
- Fire Works festival
- Let enjoying climbing a mounting with a German mountain climbing superstar
- New Japan KitKat update thanks to Hana's trip back to the homeland! - and believe me they are more "interesting" than ever!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home