Thursday, April 26, 2007

Am I really that interesting?

O.K kids, according to my trusty map thingy I have had over 1000 hits on this page since March 14th. That's nuts! Clearly people must think that my life is way more interesting than it actually is. Anyway, to all of you mysterious nameless folk, thanks, I feel popular.


So what's new in my life?
Sadly not much to report....

I just finished my English final exam which means that I am finally done the class that UBC failed to tell me I never needed in the first place. Great, now I have all the more time to concentrate on historical linguistics...booo

On the June trans-global jaunt front...Brasil is back on...for now. There has been a lot of stuff that has changed in the last few days where that is concerned. The unexpected death of someone with whom I was very close there and Luciano's imminent diaspora from Rio have put things in perspective. That being said, plan B also looms if certain bootstraps are not pulled up. I guess I am the goddess of second chances. I will go where my heart tells me to in the end. I'll let you know where that is when I get there!

It still rains in rainy Vancouver...BOOO

sorry there really isn't much else to say.

Cheers until something more exciting happens

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home