Saturday, May 05, 2007



Welcome Little Miss Chloe Schaffran - or is that Chloe Higuchi - or is it Chloe Higuchi-Schaffran. Well I guess the most important part is the first name for now. Congratulations to Craig and Yuhi on their new little girl! She's super cute and is going to be an international English/Japanese superstar with splendid fashion sense thanks to Yuhi and a delectable taste in music thanks to Daddy Craig and will be able to whip up one hell of a cocktail thanks to Uncle Daichi. Hopefully I'll be able to make it over to J-town to give her a snuggle.

More babies!!! They just keep coming! God, If I didn't feel my biological clock ticking before I sure as hell do now. Unmarried and childless, I'm a member of a dying breed. What happened over the last 5 years and how come I didn't catch on. Hmm well I guess I did but I fell off the bandwagon when I took the underground railroad outta Brasil. Maybe when I go back I'll be able to see things differently.

Dear god I don't want to be an old Cat Lady!!!

Cheers
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home