Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wierd and wild weather....

In reponse to Grace's post on how great the weather is where she lives (ugh...rub it in why don't ya) I have decided to post my own weather entry on just how wonderful/ridiculously brutal (depending on your point of view) the weather has been here in Vancouver over the last 2 weeks. How many people can say they have been under a 12 day boil water advisory? 2 million Vancouverites, that's who. I would also like to add that Japan has much better rules when it comes to calling off everything if it gets too windy. Half my house blew off into the middle of the street and I still had to report to work..not a minute later either.

Enjoy the pics as you sit in your sunny yards and sip mojitos...damn all of you who don't live in the frosty North.

A small note to make myself feel better, I heard from my sister yesterday and it's -47 degrees where she lives. Ha! don't feel quite so bad now.

Cheers
J

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap, I thought we had it bad...

01 December, 2006  
Blogger shan said...

joe, sorry i havn't been around. i would email you but i don't have the time to go searching for your email address cuz i'm doing this in a hurry as i'm getting charged an arm and a leg at the hotel i'm staying at in taipei to use the internet.

anyway, my address is
4681 Castlewood Dr.
San Jose, CA 95129

hope you're doing well.

04 December, 2006  
Blogger Grace said...

Hey Joe! Sorry, here it is:

22104 Rodeffer Place
Saugus, CA 91350

Hope all is going well in Canada and that the weather isn't too cold!

12 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home