I hate myspace
Plain and simply I highly dislike any site that makes having a knowledge of html a prerequisite for coolness. IT'S AN OXYMORON PEOPLE!!! HTML and cool do not go hand in hand. What happened to the good ol' days when people who knew how to write code were nerds and the rest of us were cool. Oh how the tide has shifted! Now here I am trying to get in the "here and now" and I can't figure that shit out for the life of me. That's why I love my little blog, it looks cool and it's HTML free.
Unfortunately for me I think I am going to have get one of my computer literate friends over to "pimp my myspace" as they call it in "google" so that I can be as cool as the rest of the world.
Damn technology and it's fast moving ass...can't keep up. I'm such a computer granny, shit I still have a friendster site! How 2002 of me!
Peace out from analog valley
J
P.S if any of you know how to "pimp my myspace" hit me up because I can't even give out my myspace address until I can make it look slightly presentable.
Cheers


1 Comments:
if you look at my myspace, you can see that i obviously don't know how to pimp it.
but, does it look like i give a fuck?!
three cheers for your divirginization into myspace!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home