Xmas cards....
Ahh it's that time of year again. Xmas cards. Me and xmas cards really have a love hate relationship. I love the idea of sending them and after about two consecutive days of writing I then hate them for cramping up my hand.
I am now officially finished writing my xmas cards.
There are few people who I have not written to yet (the Nakane family, if you are reading this yours are coming a bit later because I am so tired of writing that I wouldn't be putting the effort needed into yours and then I would feel bad, need a break first).
So to everyone who sent me your addresses, have no fear, your cards are on the way. In keeping with the age old art of procrastination, they will however be late. Think of them more as new years cards.
Sorry about the lack of updates. I suck.
New years resolution....post on my blog more...
Cheers
Yuletide and otherwise
J


1 Comments:
Hey Joe! Merry Merry! Sorry I never sent u an address. Next year for sure.
I landed a contract at DFAIT! East Asia division! Pretty exciting, eh? Starts in January. Hello red tape loom!
Post a Comment
<< Home