Taking it to the next level
So I haven't been able to get rid of all those stupid spam comments on my blog so I have had to take it to the next level. Now when you add a comment you will have to type in one of those word verification thingys. I know it's a tad annoying but believe me it's nowhere near as annoying and how I feel when I think that I have like 5 people who love me and are leaving comments when actually it's just a bunch of spam trying to sell me shit. So from now on please enjoy the little letter combo thingy.
J


5 Comments:
Mmmmmm...spam:)
Getting an entire locus stuck in your eye--wow, Joe, that wins for grossest random eye accident of all time. EEEWWWW.
Erin:)
Hey! I love your blog... Do you want some cheap meds? I thought so! Come check out my online store at...
Just kidding.
that bug episode sounds TERRIBLE! I can't believe it. what a freak occurence... did you not check out inside your eye, or were the buggy legs so far in that you couldn't see them? EWW!! I feel for you man. Hope you're in top shape this weekend and fully recovered. Let's enjoying Nagano!!!
thank you for reminding me of the importance of wearing sunglasses whenever i'm outside. that bug episode sounded HELLA nasty.
i had to do the verification thing too. :( annoying!
I got a random spam comment on my blog a little while back. "Hello, do you like tuna? I love tuna. My friends love tuna too. Come to our website, which is blah blah blah..." Crazy stuff.
How's your eye, by the way? Fully recovered from the bug incident?
oooooooh, is that what those comments are? i just got one. nice pics, joe. how's japan? how're you? drop in on my blog from time to time too! (even though i just have one blog posted since i left japan...)
Post a Comment
<< Home