Monday, June 14, 2010


It's official...I'm old.

I had an epic 30th bday weekend that will not soon be forgotten...what little of it I remember that is.

Happy Hour - Check
Putting the Hen night that was at the same bar to shame - Check
Elise with 6 lit fireworks in her mouth - Check
Gay boys with bras on their heads - Check
The world's scariest looking transexual invading my photo - Check
Dancing on the Bar - Check
More Buckets than I can count - Check
Hangover - Check
Friends who don't wear any pants - Check
3:30 am phone calls on Sunday night - Check
Not looking a day over 26...ummm CHECK??
Not acting a day over 22 - Definitely Check!


Cheers from the geriatric ward
J

P.S Only 1 week of school left - Check!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Walter Helena Photography said...

Happy birthday! You're creating quite the biography here. So glad for you and your writing and your travels and your experiences. xo, Nadine (WHP)

25 June, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home