Getting back to normal in the City of Angels.
Well things here seem to have finally calmed down. The curfew was finally lifted last night after almost two weeks but the state of emergency remains. The city seems to have gotten almost back to normal, minus Central world of course. Big changes in my world as well - I have officially moved and am now a resident of the illustrious City Living building. It's close to such modern conveniences as restaurants, shops and even an MRT station. I have lost the huge balcony but I still have a small one off my room and we have another off the living room. I do have elephants in my backyard though!
I just got back from a 4 day trip to Krabi where I spent my days diving with reef sharks, drinking buckets and climbing cliffs. I have pictures but as usual I spent the last night of my trip galavanting around in a bucket induced party haze and only slept 2 hours. So now I will go to bed and sleep off the Sangsom instead of downloading photos..my apologies.
I have to try to keep up with posting now the the apocalypse is finally over. I'm going to start apologizing in advance. I have a feeling things may peeter off a little. But hey, no news is good news right???
Cheers from the recovery room
J
Well things here seem to have finally calmed down. The curfew was finally lifted last night after almost two weeks but the state of emergency remains. The city seems to have gotten almost back to normal, minus Central world of course. Big changes in my world as well - I have officially moved and am now a resident of the illustrious City Living building. It's close to such modern conveniences as restaurants, shops and even an MRT station. I have lost the huge balcony but I still have a small one off my room and we have another off the living room. I do have elephants in my backyard though!
I just got back from a 4 day trip to Krabi where I spent my days diving with reef sharks, drinking buckets and climbing cliffs. I have pictures but as usual I spent the last night of my trip galavanting around in a bucket induced party haze and only slept 2 hours. So now I will go to bed and sleep off the Sangsom instead of downloading photos..my apologies.
I have to try to keep up with posting now the the apocalypse is finally over. I'm going to start apologizing in advance. I have a feeling things may peeter off a little. But hey, no news is good news right???
Cheers from the recovery room
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home