Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Fate packs a serious punch

Shit just keeps on happening that points me in direction of some serious change.The hand of fate is getting less gentle as time goes on. I think I'm getting bruised.

My imminent graduation in T-minus 3 days has been preceded by a long string of events and realizations that have led me to consider all things yukata and pocky sticks. The sails are filling with the heavy breath of new beginnings. I wonder where the boat will let me off? I'm giddy with anticipation.

C'est vraiment delicieux
vouler vous un petit gout?

Cheers from un petit peu francaise, un petit peu Japonaise.
J

2 Comments:

Blogger lp said...

You're getting even more cryptic than usual. Congrats on your graduation. Hope you're enjoying la belle province.

10 August, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Come on over, again! I can recommend you with my company if you want!

13 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home