Saturday, July 26, 2008

Graduation highjinx
I wore a dress
I ate some food
I drank too much
I ended up at a bar full of 18 year olds
Graduation banquet done and done!
Maybe I'll post some pictures....maybe I won't.
Cheers from yet another hangover
J

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ms. Zeiler!

You have entered into a great profession. You'll be an amazing teacher for all of you students.
What's next?
Nicki

27 July, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there are pieces to this puzzle that are missing... Or maybe the ones that are there have been cut to fall correctly into the wrong places... hmmm...

02 August, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there are pieces to this puzzle that are missing... Or maybe the ones that are there have been cut to fall correctly into the wrong places... hmmm...

02 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home