The twisted workings of the universe just allowed me to do something that I didn't expect. No, it didn't "allow" me, it actually grabbed me and placed me directly in the trajectory of "the event" I am now privy to partaking in and told me go or I will forever make you regret it. How interesting. How delightful. How unexpected. How disturbingly relevant.
I'm freaking stoked. I'll be outta the area between August 26th and September 1st.
La Belle Provence m'appelle. J'ecoute le destin, pas le raison.
I'm going to sip coffee and rediscover something I lost a long time ago (my sanity).
Cheers from destiny's door
The magic 8 ball made me do it.
J
I'm freaking stoked. I'll be outta the area between August 26th and September 1st.
La Belle Provence m'appelle. J'ecoute le destin, pas le raison.
I'm going to sip coffee and rediscover something I lost a long time ago (my sanity).
Cheers from destiny's door
The magic 8 ball made me do it.
J


1 Comments:
What the hell do you need sanity for. Is this posting a light way of telling me your leaving??? I thought surrey was a done deal...how could you give up on surrey???
ebe
Post a Comment
<< Home