Don't drink and blog....
The last two entries were written in a state of Jamieson induced inebriation. For those of you who managed to read them in the last 12 hours you got to see the "Special uncut version." I woke up this morning, eyes spring open, mind screams at me "you dumb ass, drunken blogger". Run to the computer. First I check my "outbox" to make sure that I didn't pull any "drink and email" tricks. Luckily I did not...or at least my outbox is telling me so. My blog however was not as lucky. I have edited away the bits that shouldn't have been there. Most people probably wouldn't have understood them anyway but those who might have probably shouldn't have known. So there.
Today's lesson is:
When out with buddies who feel it's important to throw shot after shot of Jamieson's whiskey down your gullet don't come home and write blog entries. It will only end up badly... They do have a nice poetry to them though. Hopefully those who should not have seen didn't.
Cheers from my hangover
J


1 Comments:
You think blogging is embarassing when you're drunk, trying doing it sober! Nice to hear you're still out and about in the world Joe, a larger world than Japan, but smaller still...I was back for 2 weeks in May, and it rocked my world, and scrubbed me down. Hey, check out my blod too, and add me to your list, pretty pretty please. It's Vanessa, and my exploits are at www.charlesandthebbb.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home