Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just when you thought you'd have nothing more than memories....


In the last 2 days I reconnected with two people who I thought I would never speak to again. Years pass and memories of so many people become so hazy but there are those few who stick out, the points of focus that never dull. I got to reach into the snapshot of my memory and pluck them out. I am revelling in their rediscovery.

I am a nostalgia junky and a sucker for reanimating things long since burried.

Delicious! Those files are going back in my "in" box!

Cheer from the back pages of my mind's filling cabinet
J
P.S -I just got hired on in the Surrey school district for September. Is this great? Well I won't say yes, I'm really hoping something better comes along but in the meantime I am a happy to say that I won't be unemployed and homeless come September. WINNER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home