There is a void that needs to be filled.
I just can't figure out what I need to fill it with.
person, place, person, place, person, place, person, place
I want to be the backup vocals on a quirky folk tune.
I want to fill red envelopes with treasures and mail them off
I'm enamored with so many lovely fantasies that involve people more than they do places...
all these signs
I need to unravel the semiotics of my subconscious before they unravel me
I'm ready to take a swim in murky waters
to find treasures in the silt would be bliss
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I just can't figure out what I need to fill it with.
person, place, person, place, person, place, person, place
I want to be the backup vocals on a quirky folk tune.
I want to fill red envelopes with treasures and mail them off
I'm enamored with so many lovely fantasies that involve people more than they do places...
all these signs
I need to unravel the semiotics of my subconscious before they unravel me
I'm ready to take a swim in murky waters
to find treasures in the silt would be bliss
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home