Ok, that's it. The curiosity and lack of hints and/or clues is driving me nuts. Who the hell are you..yes you, reading this thing right now. Who are you? Since the ticker on the map and my curiosity are intrinsically linked, as the counter gets higher and higher (ridiculously it's up 400 hits since Dec.10) so too does my overwhelming curiosity on the topic of who you all are.
Is it one person looking 10 times a day?
Is it 10 people looking once a day?
When you Google some normal word like "pizza" or "fabulous" does my website pop up?
Are you all addicted to my mindless rambles and somewhat uninteresting life?
Have I become the leader of a secret cult without even knowing it?
Should I bask in this new found fame and lock myself in a bathroom for 72 hours before taking a trip to Cedar-Sinai?
People, help me out here before I become all obsessed and weird and start spending all my time indoors sipping tea and talking to the cat.
5 easy steps to stop Joe from being eaten alive by curiosity
1) hit the little "_ comments" thing at the bottom of this post beside the "posted by Joe at ...." thing (it usually says "0 comments" since no one ever accompanies their anonymous visits with a hello)
2) write your comment
3) put your name on it (and if I don't know you, where you are from because I'm oh so curious)
4) fill out annoying spam blocking word puzzle thingy
5) submit and voila! You will have saved me from a slowly creeping insanity.
I am going to leave this post up for 2 weeks and see what happens. I'm curious.
Cheers from Obsession island
J



3 Comments:
I have the pie that will satisfy this hunger!
www.google.com/analytics.
It's free, 'cause you're on blogger.
(Does my 'Anonymous' drive you mad? :)
hello.
Mike and I read your blog...It's awesome! Oh , and I'd love to do the Sun Run with you.....? nicki
Post a Comment
<< Home