Thursday, October 11, 2007
About Me

- Name: Princess Inaka
- Location: Haad Sairee, Koh Tao, Thailand
Canada was boring...so I moved to Bangkok to spice up my life and my menu.
- Exercise in Procrastination....coffee shop musings...
- Greetings from the education factory.Fortunately t...
- we interupt this highly lacking and totally procra...
- Scenes from Copacabana BeachFinally the Brasilian ...
- カーニバルでロナルドマクドナルドと会った I met Ronald (McDonald) at th...
- Priceless cultural musings from random Japanese du...
- God I suck, I'm like the worlds crappiest blog upd...
- hey kids,Pics are up on Facebook. I will be postin...
- Please bare with me while I vent for 20 seconds. (...
- I'm back....and I'm busy. Pictures to come, storie...


1 Comments:
Joe! My old computer died, and I can't remember my Yahoo login, so I have to resort to commenting on your blog to get a hold of you. I'll save it for an email, but there is indeed lots to tell. Hit me up!
Ben W
dr.mr.robot -at- gmail.com
venividivictim.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home