Introducing: Princess Inaka - International Blog Superstar Extrodinaire
(I'll be signing autographs after the show people... please be patient)
(I'll be signing autographs after the show people... please be patient)
I am completely baffled by the amount of people who check out this site. In March of this year I added that nifty little map application you all see to your right. It keeps track of every hit on my page and puts a shnazzy little dot on the map to let me know what exotic locales my faithful readers are tuning in from . So as of today (that would be about 8.5 months since I added the map) I have had 3,913 hits on my site from such exotic locations as Peru, Columbia, India, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Finland, Iraq, Poland,Ukraine, Mexico, Austria, and Turkey to name a few.
The weird thing is that I don't know anyone in any of those countries. I wish these deliciously exotic strangers would leave me comments. I wonder what the wayward Turk or Norwegian thinks of my mindless blabbering, whining and complaining. Perhaps we'll never know. Sadly, no one in Africa has said hello. I'm missing out on a whole continent... or are they missing out on me? I will choose to believe the latter.
So the message that comes with today's post is twofold:
1) I am an international superstar
If things keep up at this pace I'm gonna have to move to Malibu and join the Church of Scientology.
2) Foreign visitors, leave you mark! - comments last forever and are way more interesting than red dots.
Cheers from the blinding lights of superstardom
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home