" Awww cute! Look at that cool-ass caterpillar, wow this is very Brasilian indeed, maybe we should take it home and put it in jar and see what kind of butterfly it turns into!" Imagine said conversation followed by the caterpillar attacking with it´s poison laden spike (no ladies and gentlemen they are not merely decorative) a huge welt and a quick decision to the let it turn into a butterfly in private. Stupid Brasilian bugs and their stupid poison spikes. BOOO!


2 Comments:
Ewww!! That sounds so gross! Did you get spiked yet?! Wahh! Bugs really frighten me. Thanks for the congrats--we will ganbaru over here! I am so sad to hear that maybe Brasil isn't meeting your expectations. :( Will you still be with Luc? Sometimes home does call the name loud and clear though. ROGER THAT!
If you are in Canada, I will have more chance of seeing you next time I go home. ^^ Might hit up Vancouver in a few weeks, actually!
Hey Joe...Its Reagan! So if you might be coming home...does that mean Christmas in April will be followed by New Years n July/August? :)
reagan57@hotmail/com
Post a Comment
<< Home