To all the people who wished me a happy birthday and sent me cards and emails thanks so so so much. Sorry that I don´t have time to email all of you personally back. I have very limited access to internet here so I have very little time to reply.
Just so you all know, I am fine and turned 26 without a hitch (or much fanfare unfortunately).
World cup game tomorrow, the whole country shuts down for EVERY game. The present even said it was ok. Even the schools are closed, so wacky!
Anyway we are fine. Nothing too important to report. I have taken a lot of picks but don´t have the internet access to post them.
Hopefully soon I will be able to bless you all with the picture of my fly eaten legs and the crazy leaf cutting ants.
Love you all
Kisses for futbol land
J
Just so you all know, I am fine and turned 26 without a hitch (or much fanfare unfortunately).
World cup game tomorrow, the whole country shuts down for EVERY game. The present even said it was ok. Even the schools are closed, so wacky!
Anyway we are fine. Nothing too important to report. I have taken a lot of picks but don´t have the internet access to post them.
Hopefully soon I will be able to bless you all with the picture of my fly eaten legs and the crazy leaf cutting ants.
Love you all
Kisses for futbol land
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home