Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Today I managed to accomplish the strangely impossible. This morning after holding my bicycle key in my hand I managed to loose in somewhere in my house. No problem, I just whipped out the spare and away I went. However upon returning to Kameyama after drinking 2 bottles of wine at Nicki's house I managed to flush my spare key down the toilet at Kameyama train station.

So now my locked bike is stuck at the station while one key cruises through the Kameyama sewage system and the other lays hidden somewhere in my apartment.

Good thing I had my spare bike tuned up for my mom's visit. Guess that's my ride to school tomorrow.

My mom left on Sunday so I will soon be blessing you with lots of blog worthy tidbits.
Here's a little taste.

1) My trip with mama-san
2) Sleep depriving cats in heat
3) Brazillians
4) Cheeky boys
5) birthday hats that can't wait
6) talent show spectacular
7) etc etc etc.

outtie
J

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

You blew me out of the water with your talent show performance!

05 June, 2005  
Blogger Grace said...

You blew me out of the water with your talent show performance!

05 June, 2005  
Blogger Grace said...

Sorry Joe! My computer went all weird. Damn computer.

05 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home