Thursday, April 07, 2005

Mothballs and Sayonaras

My friend Tom left today. I cried all day at school but I couldn't figure out why. At first I thought it was because of Daichi and Rosie...but I actually think that it's because the crazy transient lifestyle that everyone is forced to live here just took another one of my friends away. With everything else that's going on I'm not emotionally strong enough to deal with this all. I just want to pack my bags and leave. It's hard to deal with big emotional stuff when I have to travel an hour on the train just to get a hug.

On another note, all my teachers smelt like mothballs today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fighto!! It sucks being young and living in a non-permanent situation because people close to you come and go so quickly. I am only just now becoming okay with it... I still miss my best friend like mad though. I just always have to remember that she's 3000 miles away, but only a short email or phone call away.

07 April, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fighto!! It sucks being young and living in a non-permanent situation because people close to you come and go so quickly. I am only just now becoming okay with it... I still miss my best friend like mad though. I just always have to remember that she's 3000 miles away, but only a short email or phone call away. ~Kat

07 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home