Growing up....?
Last night I went to ID bar in Nagoya with a bunch of my friends. The ID bar is this 6 floor dance club in Sakae that we have lovingly dubbed "the Skankpit" due to the high moral standards of its clientelle. But it's a good time if you are willing to take your self worth down a few notches and swing in the gutter for a night. Considering the rather crappy time I had this past week I felt that a good shot of self-esteem boosting sleaze was in order. So I was none to happy to check my common sense at the door and head on in.
But something was amok in skank town....
For some reason I just couldn't handle the antics of all those cheesy boys and their wandering hands. One guy actually LICKED me!! what the fuck! Just because you're dancing behind me doesn't mean that you can LICK my neck! And then when I turn around and am all "oh no you don't..." He takes it as permission to shove his tongue down my throat like a big ol' St. Bernard. PLEASE!! Where do these men come from? I don't have a clue but apparently they all come equipped with goggles that make girls look like lollipops. Hmm I wonder what flavour I was? Maybe Canadian maple. So pretty much I had to deal with that shit all night. It was harrowing at the best of times. But the music was good and when I wasn't beating the dregs of society (or at least their tongues) off with a stick I did enjoy some sweet boogying.
Another slightly disturbing thing happened last night, the only men in the bar that I was attracted to were Japanese. Hmm this could be very very bad news. Maybe I was attracted to them because they were the only people in the bar who weren't treating my ears like a late night snack (the boys with the "magic fingers" were all foreigners). But regardless of the reason, being attracted to J-boys is counter productive to say the least. I have learned that me and them do not mix well. So what's a girl to do? Hiromi has convinced me that Daichi is a bit of an anomaly and not all J-boys are like him. Hmm, should I try it again or should I just stick to the Brazillians.
When I become god I am going to make all Japanese men really really ugly and only attractive to Japanese women so that I won't have to worry about this little problem anymore.
I made a pact with myself that I am moving on to Brazillians because they're darn sweet and know how to treat their women. The fact that I was beating them and their gooby tongues off all night while wishing that I grooving with the J boys tosses a bit of wrench in my "big plan".
Oh well, I can't really judge all the Brazillians by the grossies that hang out at the "skank pit" now can I....but if a nice j-boy comes along I'm jumping ship and going to the dark side...again.
they're just too cute to resist.
I guess I'm a sucker for self torture..ouch! Hit me again!
Outtie
J
Last night I went to ID bar in Nagoya with a bunch of my friends. The ID bar is this 6 floor dance club in Sakae that we have lovingly dubbed "the Skankpit" due to the high moral standards of its clientelle. But it's a good time if you are willing to take your self worth down a few notches and swing in the gutter for a night. Considering the rather crappy time I had this past week I felt that a good shot of self-esteem boosting sleaze was in order. So I was none to happy to check my common sense at the door and head on in.
But something was amok in skank town....
For some reason I just couldn't handle the antics of all those cheesy boys and their wandering hands. One guy actually LICKED me!! what the fuck! Just because you're dancing behind me doesn't mean that you can LICK my neck! And then when I turn around and am all "oh no you don't..." He takes it as permission to shove his tongue down my throat like a big ol' St. Bernard. PLEASE!! Where do these men come from? I don't have a clue but apparently they all come equipped with goggles that make girls look like lollipops. Hmm I wonder what flavour I was? Maybe Canadian maple. So pretty much I had to deal with that shit all night. It was harrowing at the best of times. But the music was good and when I wasn't beating the dregs of society (or at least their tongues) off with a stick I did enjoy some sweet boogying.
Another slightly disturbing thing happened last night, the only men in the bar that I was attracted to were Japanese. Hmm this could be very very bad news. Maybe I was attracted to them because they were the only people in the bar who weren't treating my ears like a late night snack (the boys with the "magic fingers" were all foreigners). But regardless of the reason, being attracted to J-boys is counter productive to say the least. I have learned that me and them do not mix well. So what's a girl to do? Hiromi has convinced me that Daichi is a bit of an anomaly and not all J-boys are like him. Hmm, should I try it again or should I just stick to the Brazillians.
When I become god I am going to make all Japanese men really really ugly and only attractive to Japanese women so that I won't have to worry about this little problem anymore.
I made a pact with myself that I am moving on to Brazillians because they're darn sweet and know how to treat their women. The fact that I was beating them and their gooby tongues off all night while wishing that I grooving with the J boys tosses a bit of wrench in my "big plan".
Oh well, I can't really judge all the Brazillians by the grossies that hang out at the "skank pit" now can I....but if a nice j-boy comes along I'm jumping ship and going to the dark side...again.
they're just too cute to resist.
I guess I'm a sucker for self torture..ouch! Hit me again!
Outtie
J


4 Comments:
I've had it...That was it for me too..I am sticking to the gay bar if I feel like dancing....After repeated groping assaults without knowing the culprit...I caught him in the act..I told some Japanese idiot that grabbing my ass while I wasn't looking was VERY BAD ...yamette yo...stop it... I gave the dirty look and the crossing of the arms gesture for DON'T TOUCH ME....He looked genuinely surprised and said... "Eto...Sore wa dame desu ka?" YEAH it's Fuckin DAME.... Do you think that you can get away with fondeling and licking a women you haven't even spoken too? It's not my job to teach these clueless disrespectful sleazebags how to behave in public....ahhhh... It's Monday morning and reading your blog has sent me into a fit....Leo told me that if a man groped another man's girlfriend on the dance floor in Brazil, he would be dragged outside and shot....
The ID bar /skank pit is totally out of conrtol...it's sick.
kat said...
That place sounds awful, I'll remember never to go there. Gay bars/clubs are SOOO fun!!! I went to my first one a year ago, it was sofun. Dance dance dance, and cute boys all around that don't touch you or lick you.
Some J boys are very very sweet, and the younger generation is leaps and bounds better than the older generation about treating a girl right. However, there still lingers that male over female mentality to some extent, so I definitely know there are a lot of jerks out there. I think you can still find a good J boy!! Fighto!!
kat said...
That place sounds awful, I'll remember never to go there. Gay bars/clubs are SOOO fun!!! I went to my first one a year ago, it was sofun. Dance dance dance, and cute boys all around that don't touch you or lick you.
Some J boys are very very sweet, and the younger generation is leaps and bounds better than the older generation about treating a girl right. However, there still lingers that male over female mentality to some extent, so I definitely know there are a lot of jerks out there. I think you can still find a good J boy!! Fighto!!
You went to ID Bar and you didn't take ME? hehe, going to ID Bar is like going to war. You know you don't really want to go but for some sick reason, you still find yourself on the dance floor getting groped by men whose faces you haven't even seen because they sneak up on you from behind.
Post a Comment
<< Home