Rio Rio!
On saturday night I went the "Club 23" the twice monthly Brazillian disco in Tsu. Well let me tell ya, that shit was ON! It was stepping into some crazy ass cross continental transporter!
BEAM ME UP SCOTTIE!
It's like I wasn't even in Japan anymore. It looked like Rio, it felt like Rio, it sounded like Rio, it smelt like Rio...
strange seeming how it was in a converted Indian restaurant in Japan....oh well. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Number of Japanese people spotted: 2 (both of whom came with me)
Number of times I heard people speaking Japanese: 0
Number of times I forgot I was in Japan: too many to count
Number of times I got licked: NONE! HOORAY! (actually the sleeze factor was very low and the boogie factor very high...bonus!)
So what did I learn?
1) I must attend said disco at least once a month in order to preserve my sanity.
2) Brazillian women have giant breasts and lucious booty but wear excessive amounts of glow in the dark jewelry.
3) Brazillian men are cute and have lots of tattoos and facial piercings.
4) I need to learn Portuguese
My mom pulled into the airport in Nagoya the next day so I pretty much went straight from the disco to the airport in the same clothes I had been wearing for the last two days. It was hot...so was I!
Now the mums is here for a month, we will be doing the "Japan circuit" of Hiroshima, Kyoto, Tokyo, Nara and then back to Kameyama for another two weeks so I might not be posting that much for the next week.
until then...
Catch y'all on the flipside!
J


4 Comments:
Glow in the dark jewelry is maybe not so hot. But I'd still step into the crazy ass cross continental transporter anyday of the week.
Sounds like an absolute blast!!! Working the weekend of the next one I think, but the one after that maybe.... ooh I wanna go.
K
I wanna come too! Dancing without being groped and in Japan, too! What a find!
Was Genvieve (de la nuit) there too?
You know it aint a party without that cracked up hooer
Post a Comment
<< Home