Is this what I have to look forward too?
Last night was my friend Tom's sayonara party. I guess it was my first big night out as a single lady. Decked in stilleto boots and a armed with a appetite for destruction I headed out to Chantilly's.
Surprisingly I had quite a pull on several of the single men there within. However, none of them were quite up my alley.
#1) - a 40 year old Japanese man.
#2) - a 30 year old Brazillian divorced tatoo artist
#3) - 26 year old Brazilllian who looked like he was 12
Of course all of these men are very charming and I am more than happy to become very good friends with them. However, I won't be persuing any of these dashing gentlemen in the near future.
I also discovered that I am not anywhere near over Daichi since encountering him and his new girlfriend (unfortunately a women of questionable morals) was excrutiating for me to handle and I ended up in tears in the parking lot.
Matters of the heart. Never easy, especially for me.
Last night was my friend Tom's sayonara party. I guess it was my first big night out as a single lady. Decked in stilleto boots and a armed with a appetite for destruction I headed out to Chantilly's.
Surprisingly I had quite a pull on several of the single men there within. However, none of them were quite up my alley.
#1) - a 40 year old Japanese man.
#2) - a 30 year old Brazillian divorced tatoo artist
#3) - 26 year old Brazilllian who looked like he was 12
Of course all of these men are very charming and I am more than happy to become very good friends with them. However, I won't be persuing any of these dashing gentlemen in the near future.
I also discovered that I am not anywhere near over Daichi since encountering him and his new girlfriend (unfortunately a women of questionable morals) was excrutiating for me to handle and I ended up in tears in the parking lot.
Matters of the heart. Never easy, especially for me.


4 Comments:
so, his name was daichi, huh? let me teach him a thing or two and make him my bitch and cry for his mommy.
japanese men.....sigh......no use crying over a piece of shit, yeah? besides...you smell too good for pieces of shit.
that depends if you smell me after I have been playing kendo...I'm pretty stinky then. Maybe not "shit" smelly but definetly 6 month old hockey gear smelly.
We should hang out and bitch about our lives together.
Cheers. And good luck kicking ass in America.
Argh, new girlfriend already?! She is so a rebound. It won't work out, they never do. Hang in there!! Channel that anger into our soccer game!
Watch out Tochigi! My ex has got a new girlfriend...
I won't even need my magical skull and crossbones headband for intimidation this time around.
Post a Comment
<< Home