
So here they are! In their full glory. Shogo and Ryuji modelling their brand new, post junior high school graduation bozoyoku duds. Today's quiz question is: How much does one of these stunning get-ups cost? That would be the pants and the jacket. Click on "comments" to post your guess. The closest person will win a prize (I'm stealing this from Grace's 'guess my grocery bill' contest). If the winner lives in Japan, you will get a Charleston Chew chocolate bar in all it's American glory. If you are from the West, I will send you some of my favorite Japanese treats. Please specify the currency your guess is in. Good Luck!


13 Comments:
yay! so far, no one has taken a guess, so i think i may be in for some tasty japanese treats! (i really miss Toppo, by the way). i would guess that the suits were somewhere in the range of 50,000 to 60,000 yen. am i close???
katharine said:
I'll guess between 60,000 and 70,000.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I'll say 65,000 yen! (plus 5% tax, so 68,250 yen!)
this is shannon again. great pics. wow..these kids really changed into that after graduation? that's some ghetto, hardcore japanese shit. how come i don't get to see shit like this? so...i will guess...10000yen.
well I wouldn't pay more than 1000 yen for one, but judging by the other estimates....I'll say 55,000 yen
Hmmm...$600cad?
The $600 Canadian guess was Erin!
4 man
-louis
oh, i meant 10000yen for one lovely outfit. i decided to be different and take a risk since everyone else is going real high. hurry up and tell us the answer!!!
¡hi joe! hope the contest is still on...
a ridulous outfit deserves a ridiculous price... so i'm going for 867.43 $ cdn
mieranda :)
Nice blog. Like the writing.
My guess, 45,000yenners.
Cheers x
Joe, I withdraw my original vote.
I thought about it, and I think bouzouzoku gangs are so ridiculous that the suit must be more expensive --
Imma say 100,000.... that's jyuu man right? 10 man!!
Katharine
Post a Comment
<< Home