Thursday, February 17, 2005

I copied this idea off my friend Shirley's Xanga site who in turn copied it off her friend in Kentucky.
Just giving kudos where kudos are due :)

TEN Random Things About Me that you probably didn't know:

10. When I was in kindergarten I had to go to the hospital because I got a toilet paper dispenser stuck on my finger.

9. If I had a porn name it would be George Buena Vista (according to the fail-safe porn name determining formula).

8. My sister and I have the same middle name (the letter J).

7. I can touch the end of my nose with my tongue.

6. I am addicted to fruit flavored jelly cups and wierd plastic/cheese sticks and squeek when you eat them.

5. I have an obsession with crisp sheets of colored construction paper, I take them from school and keep them in a bag in my spare room at my house, I don't do anything with them, I just hoard them.

4. When I was a baby I had to wear special shoes because I was so pigeon-toed I couldn't walk.

3. I once dated a boy who got turned on by the sound of feet walking on gravel.

2. I owned not one, not two, not three but FOUR pairs of hammer pants in the 5th grade.

1. I can eat an entire jar of dill pickles in one sitting.

NINE Places I've Visited

9. Indonesia
8. France
7. Germany
8. The Czech republic
7. Belgium
6. Cambodia
5. Vietnam
4. Italy
3. Holland
2. The Carribean
1. The local garbage dump in Kameyama where I hear they have a machine that melts garbage into tiny little plastic pellets.

EIGHT Things I want to do before I die:

8. Have a baby
7. Sing in a band
6. Go to Laos
5. Be a teacher (a real one, not an ALT)
4. Speak 5 languages
3. Look good in a bikini
2. Run a quarter marathon (I'm being a realist here...10km is my limit)
1. Make a difference no matter how small

SEVEN Ways to win my heart:

7. Love me like I deserve to be
6. See above
5. See above
4. See above
3. See above
2. See above
1. See above

SIX Things I believe:

6. It isn't the American people who are awful, it's their president.
5. Every action has a reaction.
4. If something is meant to happen it will, regardless of your actions to prevent it.
3. Ice cream is really really tasty and makes you feel better when you are sad.
2. There is nothing more important than your family and your friends.
1. Actions speak louder than words.

FIVE Things I'm afraid of:

5. Rejection.
4. Those flying daddy longlegs things.
3. That I'll never find the right boy.
2. That my inhibitions will stop me from making the most of myself.
1. That when I get pregnant I won't be able to stop eating and will gain 200 pounds.

FOUR of my Favorite Items in my bedroom:
( I don't actually have anything in my bedroom in Japan so I am going to change this to "my house")

4. My kerosene heater
3. The chalk board that hangs on my door
2. My laptop
1. My slippers

THREE Things I do everyday:

3. Shower
2. Eat
1. Sleep

TWO Things I am trying not to do right now

2. Fall prey to my never ending urge to eat anything with a high sugar content
1. Be lazy

ONE Person I want to see right now:

1. That is an unfair question because there are so many people I would like to see. But I guess if I had to choose one it would be my grandma (but she's dead).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Zeiler, by just being you - you have made innumerable differences in people. I've seen it. I admire your strength, determination, and intelligence.
ps. Damn smart biotch kickin my ass in the JLPT.

17 February, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home