Today's survey question is: Who is actually reading this thing?
I am deadly curious to know how many people actually tune in to the dull drama of my life. I have had random people come up to me inform me that they find my life quite entertaining so I figure that there are more people reading this thing that the 3 I originally suspected (my mom and dad being 2 of them). So, if you are reading this take a sec and click on comments, you can post "anonymously" but please write your name at the bottom. This inquiring mind wants to know.
Cheers
J
Mistress of blogdom.
I am deadly curious to know how many people actually tune in to the dull drama of my life. I have had random people come up to me inform me that they find my life quite entertaining so I figure that there are more people reading this thing that the 3 I originally suspected (my mom and dad being 2 of them). So, if you are reading this take a sec and click on comments, you can post "anonymously" but please write your name at the bottom. This inquiring mind wants to know.
Cheers
J
Mistress of blogdom.


9 Comments:
I've been watching you...
I've been reading practically since you started this thing, I think I noticed the link on your Mie yahoo group posts. I think it's really witty and entertaining (unlike most blogs, including mine), so I check it regularly. Not to be creepy. :)
Katharine
Monster van driver
I tune in aaaaaalllll to see my favouritest fattest camper.
Hope you're keeping warm.
...Yes...Yes...I read it too.......You make me chuckle outloud in the teachers room...ha..ha...hoo.hoo..ha ha when I feel like I'm going nuts from the boredom of my job.......dum dee dum dum dum.....
I read it too. Muhahahaha.
Hot Guy
I read it too. Mostly because it makes me feel better about the stuff I have to put up with at my school ;)
Five, you have five readers!
--Erin:')
I am watching you...
I am watching you...
Post a Comment
<< Home