Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I now have 7 faithfull readers (plus my mom and dad!)!! I will try not to let this new found fame go to my head.

Anyway, the below incident made the national news last night! It was also in the national newspaper. So, I guess it was a big deal. Tanga only got officially arrested on Tuesday because as with all things in Japan, they had to let him stay at home with his parents until they could write up all the paperwork (in at least triplicate) to be able to officially arrest him. So ya, I guess the media found out and BAM! Kameyama is famous! They weren't allowed to say his name on TV and they weren't allowed to say the name of our school so they just filmed it and blurred out the name. According to the news report Tanga broke my teacher's ribs in the scuffle... I'm not sure if I believe it because Kato sensei has been at school everyday since. But of course, heaven forbid he take any time off school. HEAVEN FORBID!!!!

Cheers
Joe


OH! I passed my Japanese test! I am now officially a certified speaker of elementary Japanese.

Yeah for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home