There will be Blood!
Well you gotta give 'em a 10 for creativity. The Reds vowed that they would not use violence during the Red March on the capital but they have still managed to symbollically "spill blood" on the front steps of the Prime Minister's home, military headquarters and political center. How you ask? Well the leader of the Reds, Natthawut Saikua, has stated that he will draw "1000 litres" of blood from protesters and spill it around the Government house on Tuesday. If the Reds' demands (the oh-so revolutionary demand for a democratic election) are still not met by Wednesday another 1000 litres will be spilt on the front doorstep of Abihist's home and then at the military centre for the defense forces. So soon the streets of Bangkok will be drenched in the blood of the Reds. They have also brought with them an artillery of "fermeted fish and feces" bombs which they are threatening to toss at the yellow forces. Blood, shit and rotten fish...could things get any more intense here in the City of Angels? Well apart from the 4 grenades that were fired today...no.
School unfortunately was in session today and good to go tomorrow. I guess I shouldn't lament my lack of unscheduled days off but instead should rejoice in the fact that I have yet another day to mould the minds of tomorrow's yellow shirts. I feel like I'm sleeping with...or in this case teaching with the enemy. I'm going to wear red underwear so I can feel like superman...secretly hiding my true identity.
Cheers from the bloody, fishy, poo covered streets of revolutionary Bangkok
J



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home